It's important to us that our services are available to everyone.
We recommend that you use the latest version of the following browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Apple Safari (PC & Mac)
If you are using an older version of any of these browsers we recommend you upgrade to ensure you do not experience any browsing difficulties.
In order to view and keep important information from our website it is important you have a PDF reader installed on your computer or browser. If you do not already have one, click here to download Adobe Reader.
Different internet browsers have different ways to help you change the size of text on your screen. This is how to do it for the most common ones:
- Go to Page option - at the top right hand corner.
- Scroll down to Text Size and choose the size you want.
- From the top Menu bar, go to View.
- Scroll down to Zoom and choose the size you want.
- Select the Zoom menu then Zoom In or Zoom Out.
- Make sure that the Zoom text Only option is selected first from the Zoom menu.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select ‘Settings’ then click ‘show advanced settings’.
- Open the ‘Web Content’ section.
- Use the ‘Font size’ drop-down menu to make adjustments.